- 1 Enter Your Assessee Details
- 2 Select the Accounting Code
- 3 Confirm Details & Pay
- 4 View Confirmation
- For payment of indirect taxes, your 15 digit assessee code is required.
- Please ensure that you enter correct assessee code details. The bank will reject payments with incorrect assessee details.
- Please verify the assessee details in the following websites:
Assessee code: https://cbec.nsdl.com/EST/AssesseeVerification.do
- You can use this service only if you are enabled for transactions on Ratnakar Retail and Corporate Internet Banking.
- Online tax payment is subject to the Ratnakar Bank Internet Banking daily debit limit applicable on the customer's account.
- All transactions initiated via corporate internet banking should be authorized before 23.59 IST, else these transactions will be expired. In such case the customer need to initiate fresh payment again.
- The details entered in the form like name and e-mail ID should be valid. The e-receipt containing the Challan Identification Number will be emailed to you. The Bank will not be responsible for non-delivery of the e-receipt due to invalid email ID and network congestion.
- Do not enter double quotes (") in any of the fields.
- For all tax types having a last date for making payment, kindly submit your request two day prior to the last date, to avoid late payment charges as may be applicable by the respective Tax department.
- In case of any discrepancies, post successful processing of the tax payment request, you will need to contact the respective tax collection department.
- You can take a print of the Confirmation page and use the Transaction Reference Number for any future communication.
- Please note that this service has been enabled in association with IDBI Bank Ltd